Sonntag, 30. März 2014

Visiting San Francisco

Already more than one month that I'm here and all kind of stuff happened, including an out of body experience.
After two perfect weeks we got again some rain. Just in time for the arrival of Philipp and Eveline. As a lucky coincidence they're giving California a visit and started their tour in San Francisco. So I took of Wednesday afternoon and together we explored the city a during the afternoon. We decided to defy the weather and headed towards twin peaks. But first we made a stop in the Castro district, just to look around before getting some refreshments. After a bus ride through narrow streets and tight corners we arrived and enjoyed the view from a very windy place.
Thanks for the visit!

The view was very nice and we could even spot where I work. Can you find it in the picture below?
My office is almost visible in the back, on the hill directly over the bay bridge. Just a little bit left of the black skyscraper on the outer right part of  downtown.
So that's about that. On the weekends I still do quite some running and went to discover Tilden Regional Park. It's really a marvelous place and I like to run around in the nature. There are many trails that you can take and you don't hear the city at all. It's still close and on nice and sunny days you meet many hikers. Enjoy the view!

And last but not least, I can tell you that I'm not yet infected with the out of body virus. I got tested during the spatial stories event at SwissNex. Take care and don't get infected!

Keine Kommentare: